"Family is the most important thing in the world." ~ Princess Diana

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Let's get going....

Ahhhh......a sigh of relief.  Things are falling into place.  We received our formal acceptance to Adoption Associates yesterday.  I printed out all of our paperwork.  Not near as bad as I had imagined it would be!  I'm relieved.  I slept so much better last night knowing we had been accepted and feeling like this is the path we were meant to take.  I have been stressing out about choosing our placement agency.  Today, we were accepted by Illini Christian Ministries to do our home study!  First home visit is scheduled for next week!  Yay!!!!  That is so much better than having to wait until April!  We should be good to go since we have all of our paperwork finished.  There may be some things that are different or need to be redone.  I hope not too much!  I'm just so relieved that things are moving along now.  We have both of our agencies and are very happy and excited to begin working with them both.  Woo!!!!  I'm glad that is done!  I had no idea it would be so stressful choosing the right agency!

No comments:

Post a Comment