"Family is the most important thing in the world." ~ Princess Diana

Monday, April 8, 2013

APPROVED!!!!

Just received an email that our home study has been approved by DCFS and is on its way to us today!  Hoping to get it tomorrow!  I will immediately be sending it off to USCIS and will hopefully be on our way to get fingerprinted soon!!!  We are getting closer to that list.  We are probably about 5 weeks away from sending off our dossier (from what I hear).  Yippee!!!!!  I am just so stinking excited I can hardly stand it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Stacy!! You are nearing the end of the paperwork process! Dossier paperwork-chasing is seriously a part time job, isn't it?? I always tell Isabella that how much my stress level decreased once the dossier is sent off. The waiting continues but I am definitely more at peace because it is now out of our hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't wait to get on that list! Then we can start the countdown and actually have somewhat of an idea where we are at!

      Delete