"Family is the most important thing in the world." ~ Princess Diana

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Paper chase is OVER!!!!

We are DONE!!!  We are finally DONE!  We received our I-171H form on May 20th.  Yesterday, we made the trip to Springfield to have our documents state sealed.  Of course, we couldn't do it without a little bit of stress!  Our notary's stamp included her middle initial and her signature did not.  We ended up having to go to the Lincoln Library to retype the two documents and then to the Circuit Clerk's office to have them notarized.  We got it done though!  Just a little bit of stress for me!  LOL  I was a nervous wreck.  We drove home from Springfield, went straight to the bank to get our money order, and sent our dossier off to the Assistant Stork!  We are officially finished with the paper chase part of our adoption journey.  I am so thankful!  It was not anything too difficult, but it stressed me out!!!  I'm glad to have it all done.  Waiting is not going to be easy.  I am so ready and anxious to get our new daughter and maybe son too.  At least, I can wait in peace!  No more dreams about notaries and documents and Dr. appointments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment